Elder Oak – my zine-sized adventure is out now at sunkenplanets.itch.io/elder-oak for $6! Print version is out now on
I’ve been working on this for about two years, and it’s been huge thing for me to get this out there. This forum has been a huge inspiration for me, so thank you folks!
It’s a digital-only purchase for now, but printing at a shop or at home is made pretty easy with a bunch of versions of the adventure. I might look into doing a POD sometime in the future, but who knows.
There are more pics at sunkenplanets.itch.io/elder-oak, if you’re interested!
In a forest village, the church bell chimes for morning service. The good folk bow their heads in desperate prayer, recalling the sins and horrors of nights past: neighbours kidnapped, man-things lurking in the woods, and sightings of giant snakes.
Their preacher is powerless, but the old oak tree in the village calls to them - A silent battle rages for their souls. Dark secrets await below the blood-soaked earth and black roots, under the old oak.
- Elder Oak is a compact adventure of mystery, dungeon delving and dark psychedelia.
- For characters of 1st to 4th level
- Designed for easy reference during play - control panel layout, minimaps, hyperlinks, handy tables
- Usable with any d20-based adventure game
- Beautiful, isometric-style maps of the village and an ancient temple
- Includes alternate PDFs optimised for home & professional printing