Elder Oak – my zine-sized adventure is out now at sunkenplanets.itch.io/elder-oak for $6! I’ve been working on this for about two years, and it’s been huge thing for me to get this out there. This forum has been a huge inspiration for me, so thank you folks!
It’s a digital-only purchase for now, but printing at a shop or at home is made pretty easy with a bunch of versions of the adventure. I might look into doing a POD sometime in the future, but who knows.
There are more pics at sunkenplanets.itch.io/elder-oak, if you’re interested!
In a forest village, the church bell chimes for morning service. The good folk bow their heads in desperate prayer, recalling the sins and horrors of nights past: neighbours kidnapped, man-things lurking in the woods, and sightings of giant snakes.
Their preacher is powerless, but the old oak tree in the village calls to them - A silent battle rages for their souls. Dark secrets await below the blood-soaked earth and black roots, under the old oak.
- Elder Oak is a compact adventure of mystery, dungeon delving and dark psychedelia.
- For characters of 1st to 4th level
- Designed for easy reference during play - control panel layout, minimaps, hyperlinks, handy tables
- Usable with any d20-based adventure game
- Beautiful, isometric-style maps of the village and an ancient temple
- Includes alternate PDFs optimised for home & professional printing