@LF_OSR Art Corner

I finally made myself a website! Feel free to poke around, perhaps read the first blog post.

7 Likes

Awesome site. Cool to see all the art collected together in one place.

2 Likes

LFOSR-OF-TheBellowTowers-Thumbnail

I made a free one-page location of interest highlight! Feel free to use for personal use, might be good as a hex tile or just a random location. Hoping to do more stuff like this!

Hope you enjoy!

5 Likes

This is fantastic. I’m going to try to use in my bi-weekly game for sure.

1 Like

This is great stuff - as someone who loves art but never learned to draw, keep em coming!

1 Like

Something a little darker - I wanted to help visualize traveling the trails at night for my players. Fun part is, my players inhabit a grimdark world, with giant will-o-wisps that can be mistaken for the moon. Let’s see how they handle this one!

Follow The Path

8 Likes

I really like the new colours!
Very unique vibes.

2 Likes

Ahhh glad you like it Nyhur! I’ve been having a blast experimenting with slight variations on my own style, I might even attempt a full color piece soon… :thinking:

Oh yeah that sounds exciting! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

These are so lovely. I used one in an in-universe newsletter I make for the players in my home game.

I’d love to learn a little more about your process. It’s like some evocative blend of old EGA art, woodcarvings, and more traditional drawings.

1 Like

That’s so cool to hear! I hope your players liked it. :+1:

Thank you for the kind words! I’m workin’ on a video that goes into some of my processes, I will definitely post that here when it’s live.

1 Like

Well, it’s time for a new setting for my Knave players!

And things are getting weird.

I wanted to give them something to help visualize this new damp, dangerous, and weird setting. This setting was inspired by a “tropical swamp” idea I had, but is quickly turning into something a bit more fay inspired, with odd bits of magic wiping around the sky as you listen to the night calls of many mysterious creatures (any maybe even plants?). Can’t wait to see what kind of trouble my players get into here!

Strange Lands

6 Likes

Love the new colors!

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s been fun experimenting with a new change, hopefully people continue to dig this style. :clap:

1 Like

Just wanna echo that I’m absolutely in love with this new pieces. You’re killing it.

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind comments!

Here’s another piece - this one is of a creature I decided to call a Forewalker. Mysterious, potentially dangerous, but generally just wanted an epic creature to lumber around the setting while my players figure out what the heck their new world is like.

LFOSR-SQR-062-Fewalker-V

5 Likes

I like these magical scene ones

1 Like

So moody! I really like this, @LF_OSR

1 Like

Much appreciated @PapaJoe! Been a blast making these pieces.

As always, much appreciated Sir Bones of the Laziness!

The Shrieker! I just had to illustrate one of my favorite classic creatures. Great little fungi security systems, which can really encourage some interesting symbiotic relationships in your dungeons. They also bring a focus on what the player characters might be hearing in their environments - especially when you tell them, “You can hear the echo of several shriekers, somewhere deep in the caves that lay ahead”.

Hope you enjoy!

LFOSR-SQR-065-Shrieker-V

3 Likes