LFG Superhero Funnel

[Original] [7pm Eastern Time] [3ish] Superhero Funnel Playtest!

I realize this is very last minute, but I’m looking for a few players for a playtest of my Superhero Funnel for the Funnel Jam, tomorrow evening (tentatively 7pm) Eastern Time. Game would be over discord, with voice, or optionally also video.

Tl;dr it’s an original system inspired by superhero comics and My Hero Academia; it takes the concept of a tabletop RPG Funnel but reframes it as a MHA Entrance Exam-style tournament for prospective superhero students.

It would be a short session; a playtest in the truest sense. The system is very unique, so this would be just going over character creation, discussing the concept, and testing out a few “Issues” to see how the mechanics feel. If we have a good time, we can pick it back up when I’m further along, I just want to make sure the core mechanics and core concepts work the way I expect before I proceed too far.

See this blog post for reference (although I’ve since created 50 superheroes, and clarified some of the text further).

I currently have one player for sure for tomorrow evening, possibly one more. Normally I prefer to have 3+ players, but for something like this, even just 2 would be great.

1 Like