Hello, I am wanting to give away a few copies of my new thing Infinigrad: The Weird City Toolkit. You can review it or have a play with it to generate something and post them somewhere or whatever you want really!
And does fully automated HTML generators for:
- Suburb overviews, including appearance, purpose, dangers and weirdness.
- Building stocking.
- Building appearance.
- NPC professions, desires, and weaponry.
- Items small and large for stores and workshops.
- Magical items.
- Mental pursuits.
- Entertainment venues.
- Gangs, including leaders, appearances, cultures, and desires.
- Order Keepers, including leaders, appearances, cultures, and desires.
- Temples and Gods.
- Guilds, including areas of expertise, operating procedure, and appearance.
- Jobs and missions.
- Room stocking, atmosphere and ornamentation.
- Inhabitant reaction.
Infinigrad: The Weird City Toolkit also includes a fully automated HTML generator for creating unique Guild Dogs for players to pick up and play in seconds (or to use as dangerous and interesting NPCs).
A PDF with visual tables for generating Suburb and Building Maps is also included.
It does things like this:
Just supply your DriveThruRPG email address to me and I shall send you a copy