Making an adventure

Hey yall, hope ya having a decent day. So I haven’t been on for a while but as I was off, I made a adventure from Scratch using thr Basic Fantasy system. Im not sure if it would be alright that I post the PDF to get any feedback on what to improve on. Though if its alright let me know!

6 Likes

Sure, it’d be awesome if you shared your adventure. I’m moving this to the Content Creation category though, where adventures and the like are to be posted :slight_smile:

I’d be happy to give it a read through and feedback!

Ah my bad but yeah its on a Google Doc so its not that fancy, but it paid off at the end. Im gonna makes updates as I add/change things. Also found I can’t post PDFs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16q-RCDjeqpI7MQyG_DVhhsuiWcKYC4kyI3Hb-wmlTdw/edit?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

I took some time to read it. I really like the general tone of the setting, which is really relaxed. I could easily see a bunch of adventurers coming to the town after a difficult job, just to relax, and then ending up entangled in this adventure. To this regard, I’d like to see more build up toward the dungeon exploration (especially more informations about the Gnomes who seem an interesting hook).

1 Like

Hey thanks for checking it out, but yeah I felt I could add more to the Gnomes when it comes to the reasoning they are there. That was the only stump I had along with making the Dungeon slightly expansive.