OSR Patches for sale

Greetings Adventurers! This post is being made with Moderator approval. I made 100% embroidered, iron on patches that are around 3 inches wide and 2 inches tall. They will fit on ball caps, bags, shirts, jackets and vests. the Blue OSR logo was created by Stuart Robertson and is used under a Creative Commons 3.0 licenses. The other 2 logo parodies I created and you are free to use.

Patches are $6 ea (shipping included). If you are outside the USA the minimum order is 2 patches and shipping is still included.

PayPal: thaddeus.g.moore@gmail.com

Make sure your delivery address in your PayPal profile is correct.

Due to the COVID crisis I kind of lost my shirt on these as GaryCon was canceled. I really appreciate your support.

8 Likes

Very cool! Has Stuart Robinson seen the top one? I’m sure he’d be stoked to see his artwork on a patch.

Yes I sent Stuart some awhile back.

1 Like

Great to hear!

I’m gunna snag a couple of these over the weekend. My SO is working on an OSR inspired quilt and I think this just might be the finishing touch on the tag!

1 Like

Any hints on the quilts design? I noticed there are a bunch of neat RPG themed fabrics that could work. Mostly being used for dice bags on Etsy.

1 Like

I don’t want to spoil her release (I’ll share it here when it’s complete) but she got the pattern from these amazing guys who have a lot of RPG related patterns: http://www.fandominstitches.com/

As far as the fabric she’s using some scraps of solid colors to make up the pattern, kinda in a pixel art manner. But you a certainly correct, there’s TONS of amazing RPG fabrics that people use. She suggests getting a small amount of those fabrics before a large purchase though, sometimes they cheap out on the actual fabric and it ends up being very hard to work with on some projects.

1 Like

Ooo let me see if my neighbour wants one, then I’ll order

1 Like

Very very cool! Happy to have ordered these. :slight_smile:

2 Likes