Portuguese Translation – Hex Flower Cookbook

Portuguese Translation – Hex Flower Cookbook

I’m extremely grateful to Tito B.A. for translating my ‘Hex Flower Cookbook’ (Manual do “Hex Flower”) into Portuguese and so making it more accessible to more gamers!

Thank you Tito!!

**Tito B.A.**Please check out Tito’s blog (https://titorpg.wordpress.com) and their DriveThruRPG page (DriveThruRPG.com - Tito B.A. - The Largest RPG Download Store!). Tito is arguably best known for his excellent ‘Sacrebleu!’ island setting with goblins equipped with WW1 weaponry as reviewed on the Fear of a Black Dragon Podcast!

Get the gold metal best seller ‘Hex Flower Cookbook’ in English and Portuguese here: LINK

My blog post about this in case there are any updates: Portuguese Translation – Hex Flower Cookbook | Goblin's Henchman

:O)

1 Like

Kinda related, I’ve been working on a solo dungeon-crawling boardgamey ruleset for doing B/X style dungeon crawls and I’m planning on using Hexflowers to generate dungeons that have logical continuity.

Right now I’m trying to figure out a way to generate jaquayed dungeons, aka complex connections between rooms make exploration and chases more tactical.

Neat!
I’m not sure how you are adding exits to rooms etc. yet.
But, I think what you might want to do is invent some sort of rule like on the roll of a double (or just on a double 6, or one HEX is dedicated to “add a Jaqauy” to dungeon or some edges rules give “Jaqauy” connections etc.) then the passageway links back to one of the as yet unexplored exits.
As I see it, you can’t retrospectively add a Jaqauy connection to a procedural dungeon if all the exits are already explored by the adventurers (unless it connects to an undiscovered secret door!).

1 Like