Shameless self-promotion!

Do you have a blog, podcast, YouTube channel, newsletter and so on you would like to share with us, but you don’t feel like discussing a specific post or episode? This is the right topic!

Just link it here with a little description (please try to tell us what it is, if it isn’t obvious from the URL).

Please, link here only your own stuff, there is plenty of space in this category for suggesting other people’s work :smiley:

13 Likes

I run the YouTube channel Questing Beast, which reviews OSR products. https://www.youtube.com/questingbeast

14 Likes

Slight Adjustments, for all your pseudo-classical elfgame needs! I make weird games and javascript thingies, always happy to help anyone in need

3 Likes

I have an infrequently updated blog, Neradia. Mostly play reports, occasional play reviews and an developing home-made ruleset. Also a page of automated tables.

3 Likes

I create OSR inspired artwork & music! I’m just getting started but you can follow me on Instagram. Feel free to reach out if you want to work together!

4 Likes

Whilst I haven’t been as much lately, you can find my ramblings here 3toadstools.blogspot.ca

3 Likes

You can find random osr content on my Cosmic Tsar blog.

1 Like

I wanted to start sharing my work with others so here it is:

Right now it’s got a preview of what to expect and a little introduction but I plan on posting regularly. Aiming for 3-5 times a week.

1 Like

My blog is Late Night Zen, where I’m endeavoring to post one useful tool or idea every week.

3 Likes

Slowly rolling out Spellsword which will be an OSR/Indie focused company + YouTube channel.

www.spellswordstudios.com
www.youtube.com/spellswordstudios

Creations will focus on new-school-meets-old-school games, adventures, etc.

Channel will focus on streaming OSR and indie sessions, analyzing rules, tabletop mentality and design philosophy, and how-to content designed to bridge the gap between new-school and old-school.

2 Likes

I’m Vi Huntsman (they/them) from the Collabs Without Permission YouTube channel. I make weird reviews of weird books, and sometimes do some analysis on broader RPG topics.

3 Likes

I do all my RPG blogging at Throne of Salt., which has a lot of general OSR stuff, Mothership stuff, GLOG stuff, Esoteric Enterprises stuff, and my other projects.

6 Likes

I’m Skullboy and I run Better Legends Friends & Foes, a Patreon where I post new NPC and Monster illustrations with backgrounds, personalities and quest hooks every week, mechanically sparse and heavy on setting/story they’re perfect for old school games. It’s free to download everything there, enjoy!

6 Likes

Here’s my blog, Mazirian’s Garden. I post stuff about my dreamlands game set in Zyan, my zine, and various homebrew things for Labyrinth Lord/ OSE / AD&D there.

8 Likes

I love your blog! I read your Pleasures of OSR features when I was first learning about OSR and have been addicted to your stuff since. Very cool to see you are here in the Pit, can’t wait to see what you write next.

3 Likes

My blog has been lacking updates compared to last year; nevertheless, when I do post, it’s usually either a review, a session report, or some sort of reflection on my preferences.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Creating Engaging Elf Games: My Occult Secrets

You can find Knight Owl books and pdfs at our website.

5 Likes

I run the Espharel blog, which is a mix of GLOG, videogame adaptation and general rambling.

5 Likes