Giveaway - Woodfall hardcover, Willow & Haunted Hamlet zines + 5 art prints

Hi guys just to let you know I am currently running a giveaway.
To enter - just join my mailing list:
https://mailchi.mp/5033e9ac9cf7/lazylitchemaillist

Winner will be picked at random on the 14th of October

About the games:

:evergreen_tree:Woodfall - 92 page hardcover

Is a system neutral dark fantasy mini setting.

Explore a dark fairytale setting, wade through a misty swamp, get caught up in the fighting between warring monster clans, discover a strange town of witches and thieves and search for forgotten treasure.

:deciduous_tree: Willow - 32 page zine

Willow is a grim backwater micro setting made for swords and wizardry rule system

Willow is a town that can be dropped into your campaign setting. Focused on game-able content and being easy to use at the table, It is graphic and art heavy. Structured as a mini hexcrawl, players will have to work together to investigate a mystery upriver to move on from a backwater town to bigger, brighter places.

:ghost: Haunted Hamlet and other Hexes - 32 page zine plus + 5 A5 art prints

The haunted hamlet and other hexes details four unique modular locations for your game. Made for old school essentials

The four locations are not connected to one another and can be sprinkled into your campaign map however you like, or run as one shots. The back cover contains an additional one page village.

2 Likes

Your work is soooo gorgeous !
I really need to read Willow and Haunted hamlet (which I have already received)…
So many games, so little time (and damn players that only want to play D&D5 vanilla)

1 Like

Thanks so much for checking out them zines killerklown
and yes I know the pain of players only wanting to play 5e. My trick to get around that is to introduce new people to d&d through OSR haha