Open For Offers!

I’d love to get a PbP going on the Pit, but I’m not sure what kind of games people would be keen to run. I’d be happy to pick a system and setting, but I’d honestly be happy to run anything.

So… are there any games you’d like me to run for you? Maybe something you’ve written that you’d like to playtest? Preferably it would be kept low-key and not require too much reliance on posting schedules (in my experience, the death-knell for PbP games)

5 Likes

I’m also looking to get something going in the Pit, specifically my weird-western Knave hack. I would be happy to play in someone else’s PbP. I tend to prefer lighter games though I’m willing to give most anything a shot.

3 Likes

There are a lot of games and settings that I would like to try, but I’ve been dying for a run of the Incunabuli settings (maybe with its own ruleset) or for a game of Beyond the Wall and Other Adventures.

2 Likes

Omg! hard yes! Would you prefer to play or run it, I’ve read enough of that blog that I could probably do a chunk of it from memory XD

2 Likes

I’ve been the forever DM for far too long. I’d be more than happy to just be a player.

2 Likes

Well sure, sounds good to me! Roll 6d4 in order for your starts, I’ll try and re-familiarise myself with the system, and we can get started. I’m thinking something sorta hex-crawly would suit best? Have a starting town, which means other people can join in or retire as they like.

2 Likes

I like the idea!

And, for character creation, I’ll really hope not to be betrayed by discobot.

@discobot roll 6d4

1 Like

:game_die: 2, 4, 3, 2, 1, 3

3 Likes

Looks like a pretty reasonable array. Those stats apply to Agility, Fortitude, Intellect, Might, Perception, and Subtlety. You now choose a Sort (character class I guess) based on that list. You can check the doc, and there’s also a huge name list as well which is nice

3 Likes

Are there a set of commands that discobot understands? I’d be keen to run some pbp of Gully-Toads but it’s dice system requires a little bit of procedure

1 Like

Hi @Spwack! I’d love to join another pbp :slight_smile: I don’t know how often I’ll be able to participate, but it sounds fun to jump in!

@discobot roll 6d4

:game_die: 1, 3, 1, 4, 1, 4

1 Like

@chiquitafajita no worries, character creation is here and we will all be learning as we go I’m sure!

@sean_F_smith no clue tbh, let me know if you find a source document :smiley:

2 Likes