Shameless self-promotion!

Continuing to create Art for Laketober (the alternative to |nktober I chose to challenge myself with) - and the start of a Tarot !

1 Like

Have created a page on my site where art available for sale can be browsed. Understandably in such times as we currently live, asking for people to consider using their money on novice art work is a stretch, but so are the arts. Even to not purchase, perhaps a drop by to have a look, offer constructive criticism, read some of my play reports. Anyway, thanks, cheers, and be well!
https://perplexingruins.blogspot.com/p/for-sale.html

2 Likes

Normally I don’t double-post in my personal thread and here, but I make an exception for interviews since I’m promoting someone else. In this case, @Spwack!

Spwack: Weird & Wonderful Interviews

3 Likes

Hey there! I just put out a zine/album called The Shifting City
It’s a system agnostic setting guide/9-track dungeon synth album about a weird magical city that moves between dimensions and is ruled by thieves guilds and aristocrats.
Check it out on bandcamp for the album and pdf
Or Itch.io for just the pdf

6 Likes

I have a blog which is semi-active, and mostly dedicated to 1E AD&D - particularly monster and creature designs/stats in the style of the Monster Manual. Recent posts deal with different types of Jellies, and previously I’ve covered other subjects such as water/sea dragons, chitinous dragons, and edible monsters (i.e. things you might find in a dungeon which are an alternative to iron rations).

5 Likes

Promoting my interview with Saker Tarsos, a deeply under-appreciated gem of the blogosphere:

Saker Tarsos: Weird & Wonderful Interviews

1 Like

I’ve posted on my blog a new article, where you’ll find the pictures i’ve created for Laketober:

1 Like

An adventure I’ve been working on for, well, let’s say more than a few years, is finally done.

“I’m the Bad Guy” is an adventure where you and your friends play as monsters defending your forest against humans. It’s a one-shot with equal opportunity for poignant role-playing and slaughtering peasants. Featuring art from the Pit’s own @LF_OSR

Itch.io
DriveThru

4 Likes

I have a blog where I post thoughts on RPGs.

You can check it out here:
https://goblinshenchman.wordpress.com/

:O)

2 Likes

+1 @GoblinsHenchman he does some of the most interesting things in the OSR-sphere IMO, particularly mechanically and methodologically.

3 Likes

Rather last minute, but I’m being interviewed for my Kickstarter for Maximum Recursion Depth later this evening!

[Q&A] The Randomworlds RPG chatroom welcomes Max Cantor (Maximum Recursion Depth: The Karmapunk RPG) 11/18/2020 7:30 p.m. CDT!

To join: https://tinyurl.com/randomworldsIRC

Log to be posted at: https://gmshoe.wordpress.com/

2 Likes

Hi all! :slight_smile: I wrote an informal blog post trying to investigate the ideological underpinings of sandbox games, especially in the context of D&D and farming simulators.

4 Likes

woah, you’re launching a kickstarter? Nice dude!

Thanks :)! It’s only been a few days and 94%. So close >.<!

1 Like

Hey all, just wanted to put the spotlight on a ruleset I have made and posted onto Itch.io.

“In the Shadow of a Crumbling City” is a Zombie apocalypse ruleset I made for the Last RPG Jam. It’s a ruleset based off of “In the Light of a Setting Sun”. This is the version I have made for the Jam and I intend to expand upon it. Link below.

In the Shadow of a Crumbling City: Last RPG Jam Edition by Civ-Man (itch.io)

3 Likes

I’ve written up a brief post about how spells work in my setting/home game.

Spells are magic germs you conquer and take inside yourself to later force them to manifest in the material plane. Magic is inherently evil. Magical alchemy is double evil because you have to murder spells to do it. Named spells are basically just regular spells that have been forcibly injected with spell steroids.

Filth Pig Spells in General, Named Spells, Spell Alchemy

2 Likes

I’ve read “Dark Places & Demogorgons” and I kind of liked it. Read the full review if you wanna know what I liked and disliked about the game.

2 Likes

I read you regularly.

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

Decided to start a new blog since my old one was too focused on LotFP and I’ve decided to branch out a bit.

Check out BRINEHOUSE and add me to your blogrolls! Thanks!