Temple of the Cats (Review)

I was wondering if this would be more than just a novelty and it sounds like it is. If you don’t mind spilling the beans what was the spell?

1 Like

Want to find out Friday in game?

1 Like

thank you! I might be going to a lake on friday if it isn’t crowded but if I am not I’ll contact you

1 Like

And welcome to the Pit!

1 Like

Thank you! It’s great so far. Loving the lay out.

1 Like

Hey, since you’re new to the OSR, I thought I might share some information with you. Do with it what you will.

2 Likes

No offence but I think it is a little misleading to just call a blogger’s claims and opinions about a dev “information”, especially in delicate situation.

2 Likes

Hello everybody, this is your friendly admin checking in for a post I really hoped not to need making.

Now, Zak S is an extremely sensitive topic in the OSR community. I won’t recap all the controversies he has been involved in, and how many people accused him of what (@yochaigal’s link makes a pretty good job of summarizing it). He has been banned from most online communities (the discord server where this forum started up, for example) and real life events. You could say he is a persona non grata in the OSR circles.

Me and @Kingroy23 have been discussing the issue since day 0 but haven’t reached a solution yet - and this thread pretty much shows that I was wrong in advocating for taking more time. I’m locking this specific thread until Kingroy is available to discuss the issue and find a more satisfying solution for everybody involved.

5 Likes

Thank everybody for your patience. This thread lead to a rule update which you can (should) read here. Please keep, from now on, this thread only on the topic of the content, not the creator.

Anyone interesting in getting through the dungeon?

I’d like to but my games are on Fridays

1 Like

Let me know when you’re free. We will get a game. There’s a lot of interest.

Most weekday evenings I’m free EST, let me know!

1 Like

I’m shooting for Wednesday

Cool, PM me the details

This is not a big deal, but there is the “Looking for Group” category, which might help you in finding players (if you want, I can split this topic and make a parallel thread in that category).

2 Likes

Sounds dope! I got some guys looking for this Wednesday

Thanks for the game @bullshark was fun! It’s a neat little dungeon, lots of wacky characters.

2 Likes

It was great having you! I’d like to point out that we met here and gamed together. This is a great resource for finding games. I hope the community grows. I’ll be running This again Friday.

3 Likes