What are you actually playing?

My system of choice is LotFP but I’m taking a break from running games. Right now I’m playing in a Mutant Future game one of my regular players is running.

I’m running eldritch cock rules

That is a wicked hack my friend!!!

I am running an open table Barrowmaze using Old School Essentials with the Advanced Genre Rules.

I am playing in @nroman’s Castle Xyntillan game using Swords & Wizardry that’s great.

I am also playing a game of Neon City Overdrive which has been a lot of fun.

5 Likes

Running: Old School Essentials (OSE) w/advanced classes - Through Ultan’s Door, moving to Castle Xyntillan next.
Playing: Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea
Playing: Labyrinth Lord AEC

2 Likes

I have two different games going, with my home group I am playing D&D 5e, and the most recent game/story has been going for a little over a year once a month on the first Sunday. It is a Science Fantasy setting of my own creation where the progenitor of the elves, the Eld, come from far away worlds and they are planning on exploring their orbiting derelict spaceship.

I have been playing as well for a 18 months and 3 different stories - NeoClassical Geek Revival - having played in The City of Tears, then a more traditional fantasy game, a ring-world setting with every imaginable movie trope drug in, and currently in another more tradition fantasy world.

1 Like