WHITEFRANK Role-Playing Game

I try to be super super organised, and I keep relational notes about different types of content. I also have an overall “vision” (ugh), a plan of the cosmos and the interlocking pieces. That makes it really easy. Only other thing I could suggest is start with a clear story or concept and get that written down before any rules. To me, a lot of stuff is written as “this is my take on rule X” which is too artificial for my taste. But really, just write every day, chip away at it. Fundamentally, never stop writing. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Masks of Madness - adventure module for WHITEFRANK: ZOOMWAY!
Details a region on the planet Gamma Orionis III and its savage inhabitants the Masker tribes, together with maps of their ancestors’ ruined city and the abandoned silver mine under the city. With short encounter charts, adventure ideas, some new spells and monsters.

WHITEFRANK: World of Realm: Battle Circle went on sale in a few specialty stores and a couple Wal-Marts today / tomorrow so I got my print copy:

Medieval France, 1234 AD. Another adventure for WHITEFRANK: ZOOMWAY!
Cathars, Inquisition, Feasts, Social Status, fully keyed map of a powerful Abbey, character classes - and the threat of a Star-Dybbuk!

Androids, Robots, COVID19 Omega Variant - can the characters escape from a lockdown hotel? Before the Androids kill them??

Herbert West – Reanimator!

A masked spree killer!

A storm-tossed ship trapped in the freezing ocean between Australia and Antarctica!

Survivor horror, killings, improvised weapons - and multiple threats from multiple types of infectious zombies!

Any one threat would test a character - but with so many threats in an enclosed space - is survival even possible?

LET’S FIND OUT!

Just had a big influx of physical book orders, and the print copy of School For Secrets arrived at my door! Yay!

1 Like

FIRES OF LIBERTY - last adventure in the first “series” for WHITEFRANK: ZOOMWAY

SOLITARI print version went into four different booksellers today :slight_smile: Print version pics:

A Lamasery in deepest Sussex… A mysterious Head Lama who is more than he seems… Thieves stealing artefacts to empower themselves… And the menace of the Lord of the Black Smoke!

A crime-solving adventure for WHITEFRANK: ZOOMWAY!

https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/jonathan-nolan/whitefrank-zoomway-web-of-the-angry-buddha/paperback/product-qq9re5.html?page=1&pageSize=4

WHITEFRANK: ZOOMWAY print version arrived, which means it’s on sale in bookstores, Target, etc. now as well. :slight_smile: Zoomway gives rules and play charts for travelling via the Zoomways, mysterious Corridors of Power, to different destinations be they alien planets, parallel Earths or random outposts, giant vehicles, ruins or colonies and so on.

Complete village generator, for where characters or their adventures will begin!

1 Like

Saturdayness in print! Selling well, which makes me happy. This one is fairy tales and saturday morning cartoons - killing is at a minimum (basically none at all and if you kill willingly you get a nemesis!)

Hardcover of World of Realm: CONCENTRIC (world generator beginning at village level) arrived! :slight_smile: